Sunday 28 August 2011

'The Arrival"

This is definately a looooooong story. But I will try to cut it short. On the 9th of May around 1.30 am. I had contraction pain. At 1st I brushed it off thinking its a Braxton Hicks. Thats solely because the due given for me was 20th of May. Then the pain was keep coming every two hours. At 7 am, vim sent me off to my parent's place and left to work. I could feel the pain was intensifying and somehow my instinct said, 'its time'... I called Vim back and I got ready to shoot off to the hospital.

When they checked, the midwives said, it is time and its just about the right length of opening. I was brought into the labour room at 1.30 pm and and the contraction happened every 1 hour. I wont be explaining how the pain was and all because I dont want to impart any kind of negative impression to the female readers.





At 6.45, the pain became intense, cervix dilated completely and Vim was asked to come in. And at 7.04pm, my darling angel was born and its a baby girl!!! She was perfect and truly looked like an angel.. I will never forget one particular moment where my newborn turned towards Vim and her tiny hands were trying to reach for him.. That made him shed tears and it didnt stop for almost 20 mins.. He was truly touched.. It was an unforgettable moment for both of us for sure!! That was love at first sight!! We just love her more than anything else...!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment