Sunday 28 August 2011

When Vimalan Met Kogie

I could only smile when it comes to this chapter. It was a magical moment for both of us. It was in 2008,  at Legend Hotel, KL we met. I temporarily joined in as the Sales Coordinator and totally was in blur of the Hospitality field. All because I was a Biotechnology Graduate.. However, due to no-job issue, i just took up what ever that came across.

It was in February. This young, good-looking, with a name tag saying VIMALAN & very friendly man passed me by with a magical smile... I wont say I fell for that. He was friendly, which most of the Indian Men lacked. That was what attracted me. Since then, I only met him few times in few functions in the hotel. I got to know that he was with the F&B team.. However, he went missing for few months which I thought most probably he would have resigned.

Then came this particular function in April  hosted by our Sales Team at Cenderawasih Boardroom. It was a loyalty club function if i'm not mistaken. I was incharged of that function and guess what, this man popped for this function as he was the Supervisor in-charge. We looked at each other and it was kind of an awkward situation.

Then, he went over to my colleague, Afidah Lu and they had some chit chats looking at me. I felt weird as I thought they were gossipping about me or my apparel. And soon after, he left and Afidah came to me and said, 'hey kogie, dia suka kat u la.. "..I didnt expect that of course. That's because he covered it up earlier.. Not even once he showed that he was interested in me. Neither do I.  and I was blushing like no other but of course I covered it up :P..

The next Monday he came and we exchanged our numbers. Then the sms rally started which happens till now.. We shared everything about ourselves, we dated, we talked, we laughed and we realized, we were meant for each other. He proposed, which I accepted of course and my life was filled with loads of happines after that. Love is magical for sure.

Of course the hardest part came in where I needed to introduce my relationship & him to my beloved parents. Utter rejection of course. All because of his career field and they were worried this guy might not be serious and may hurt their daughter. Well, it took a year for me to convince my parents and at last they are in love with him now too..








So now, u can guess what will be my next post...

Cheers,

Kogie

No comments:

Post a Comment