Monday 5 September 2011

Happy Birthday Whitesoot!!!

I used to be a non-shopholic girl all the while. It may shock may girls out there but this is the truth. I don't buy many clothes because shopping at malls is really tiresome. So I keep my 'Mall Outings' quite limited. After my recent delivery, I have totally lost the time to shop anything at all for me. Plus, I have gained a lil weight so most of the clothes in my wardrobe had to be donated to my sisters.

Non-fitting wardrobe is definately a depressing thing for every girl but having a newborn around and busy working schedule definately halted all my shopping plans. Thats when I decided to browse through for online shopping. To my disappointment, most of the sites featured too funky type of pieces which are definately not my cup of tea! At last I came across "Whitesoot's Blog and seriously I found my type of pieces! Elegant, Gorgeous, Pretty, Cool & Feminine.. Those are the words I could use to describe about Whitesoot for sure!

Immediately, I purchased my desired items, and to my shock, I was kinda addicted to my shopping with Whitesoot!! I could see myself getting greedier with the purchase! All because they keep updating with wonderful pieces on alternate days! Cant help it though!! And, I must say , the quality of the clothes is really good and totally satisfying. Excellent customer service with super fast replies all the time!!

And today, Whitesoot is celebrating their first anniversary.. So here it goes the Birthday shoutout for Whitesoot!! May you have a wonderful years ahead and keep up the excellent work. Looking forward to see more and more clothes of wonder on your menu...



Happy Birthday Whitesoot!!!

Loads of Love,

Kogie

No comments:

Post a Comment