Sunday 28 August 2011

The Beginning point of a New Arrival

Hmm I know, This one is very super easy to guess.. Yes, On the 22nd of September, it was confirmed that I was pregnant!! No words in the dictionary would describe how happy we were. We were more than happy to welcome our bundle of joy.. I was ready to face the beautiful 40 weeks journey and trust me it was so beautiful. Pregnancy is indeed beautiful. Just to give a glimpse of what kinda pregnancy experience i went through, I would share the experience according to the trimester basis.

1st Trimester

To be honest, I had quite bad 1st trimester. It was nothing but severe morning sickness for me. I would throw up whatever that goes in (including plain water) and I was hospitalized twice for severe dehydration. I was bedridden most of the time and number of MC's I took.. hmm I cant remember. But my luck , I had my mom and vim who really took a great care of me with so much of patience. They would give me the word of strength and pampered me like a baby. 1st trimester was a tiring one.

2nd Trimester

Yippeee.. The fun started here. I became completely normal and could have a good meal already. Naturally, I had loads of vegetables, many many glasses of milk, & great servings of fruits everyday without fail and I avoided spicy, oily and junk food. Many said, my face was glowing.. unsure of that. But, I had no skin problems.. no hairfall, no pimples, no oily face, no dry skin.. Thanks to the pregnancy hormones! I was active again and I felt so good.. During the 4th month, I felt the quickening..It was truly awesome!!! As it approached the 6th month, the nudging n kicking became stronger and Vim could feel it tooo!!! Somehow we both shared a same thought whereby, we wanted to keep the gender of the baby as a surprise.. And we did till the final hour! May it be Adam or Eve, only love I'm gonna Give!!





3rd Trimester

The heaviness began here. I started to feel a bit tired and i had sleepless nights. It was quite hard to move left and right while lying down and thank god vim was there to help.. Nothing much during the 3rd trimester as it was full of lethargy. And yeah, on the 1st of May, my parents held  a traditional baby shower ceremony for me which was very exciting. The traditional way of indian baby shower is that, the married women would bless the pregnant lady with loads of bangles and other gifts. Some may ask, why bangles? I can explain scientifically with some knowledge that i know of. When a pregnant lady wears loads of bangles,  it makes sheer sounds. And that would tingle the baby's hearing abilities which is obviously very good for the development. It was a simple ceremony and guess what, Vim had my name tatooed a day before the ceremony!! I was touched and ... No words.. Love you Vim..








So after this function.. I was just waiting for the 2nd big day...I have to specially mention here that, without Vim, I wouldnt have endured my pregnancy smoothly.. Thanks Baby.. Love you loads!

Love,
Kogie




No comments:

Post a Comment